Buy Sterling Silver Jewelry Online | GlamourESQ.com | glamouresq.com
Cart 0

Buy Sterling Silver Jewelry Online

Elegant, eye-catching and sparkly, sterling silver is the brightest of all precious metals and sterling silver jewelry has gained immense popularity over recent years.

And there’s no better sterling silver jewelry collection than the one at GlamourESQ.

Sterling silver is made up of 92.5 percent pure silver, and the other 7.5 percent is comprised of a combination of metals, including copper, nickel, zinc, germanium and platinum. The point of the alloy of 7.5 percent is to strengthen and harden the silver because pure silver that is 99.9 percent silver is a lot softer. 

buy sterling silver jewelry online

We have over 40 years of experience in the jewelry industry and due to that immense knowledge, we can help pick out the perfect piece for you, whether it’s a romantic gift for Valentine’s Day or anniversary, graduation gift, wedding gift, birthday gift or Mother’s Day gift.

Our number one priority at GlamourESQ is to offer our customers and shoppers the best and most memorable shopping experience possible. We will be there, before, during and after you have made your purchase to answer any questions you might have. We make sure that you get the proper five-star treatment.

GlamourESQ has a plethora of different sterling silver products to choose from.

Sterling Silver Products Available For Purchase

Once you have your mind set on purchasing a piece of jewelry that comes complete with sterling silver, now you have to determine what kind of jewelry you’d like to buy. We invite you to shop on the website and pick out a piece of jewelry that best accommodates you. Here’s what we offer.

Gemstones that accompany sterling silver jewelry include:

  • Ruby
  • Sapphire
  • Diamond
  • Emerald
  • Garnet
  • Citrine
  • Amethyst

Sterling Silver Characteristics

Sterling Silver is the whitest of all the precious metals due to its versatility and lustrous finish and look. Silver is harder than gold, but deemed to be one of the more supple and pliable metals. It also melts at a lower temperature than gold and is very malleable, which makes it effortless to mold into several different shapes and sizes. 

Sterling Silver History

The first traces of silver were discovered before 4000 BC, and the popularity of the metal has steadily grown since. The word “sterling” was incorporated in the 12th century as eastern Germans paid off Britain with silver coins known as “Easterlings” in exchange for cattle.

Sterling silver is also used for tableware, as the metal turns a regular dinner into an elegant event. Its use was very popular between 1840 and 1940, with the time between 1870 and 1920 being its heyday.

Browse Our Vast Catalog!

GlamourESQ invites you to look and scroll through our numerous amounts of sterling silver jewelry items for sale online by searching below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 800-817-3091 or fill out a contact form. And don’t forget to check out our monthly subscription service to get a new collection of jewelry delivered to you each month.

Read more...